Details for Your Stay
- Rates at Azura Quilalea Private Island start from $825 per person sharing per night for stays in 2020.
- Children are welcome at Azura, but guest privacy must be respected. Young children should dine in villa. No children sharing Villa Quilalea.
- Please note - Mozambique is a malarial area and suitable prophylactics are advised.
- Accommodation in sea facing villas
- All meals including main beach dinners
- Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines and standard cocktails
- Soft drinks, tea & coffee, water
- Sunset cocktail of the day
- Mozambican Host Service
- One house reef dive per person per stay
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Use of kayaks and paddleboards
- Baobab walking trails
- Various Honeymoon special treats
- Various Children’s Activities (see Activity Sheet)
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- EVAC Medical Insurance from Pemba
- Premium spirits, wines and champagnes
- Guided/specialist activities, fishing, boat hire, motorized snorkeling
- Island hopping, dhow sailing, scuba diving and scuba courses
- Special private dining events, beach picnics
- Spa treatments, laundry, personal gifts and staff gratuities
- Optional $10 per villa per night Rainbow Fund contribution
- Quirimbas National Park fees (approx. US$15 per person per stay)
- 17% government tax is charged on all extras locally
- Visas if required
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Special Event Supplement (charged at time of booking, children at 50%): $175pp on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, $350pp on New Year’s Eve.
Kaskazi and Kusi Villas
- Children 17 years and over = full price
- Children 9-16 years in their own villa pay 90% adult rate (min 2, 3rd child free of charge)
- Children 6-16 years sharing bedroom with 2 adults pay 50% adult rate (max 2)
- Children 0-5 years stay for free sharing with 2 adults
Supplements / Discounts
- Single supplements: 50% surcharge.
- Villa Quilalea 100% single surcharge.
- Group rates available on request.
- Cancellation with less than 6 weeks’ notice: 100%.
- Cancellation with 6 - 12 weeks’ notice: 50%.
- Cancellation with more than 12 weeks' notice: 30%.
- Payment terms for your confirmed booking are full pre-payment, which can be done via EFT/wire transfer or via credit card secure online payment.
- Minimum stay 5 nights 22 Dec – 5 Jan.
- If full payment not received within 30 days of arrival we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Transfers Pemba to Quilalea Island return, normally by helicopter, will be booked automatically (min 2 pax)
- Helicopter rate is $320, per person, one way including taxes. Children aged 2 and over are charged full rate. Rates for helicopter transfers are subject to change without notice for reasons outside of our control.
- Luggage allowance is a maximum 20kg in soft bags only which will be strictly applied (up to 2 extra seats may be charged). Excess baggage may be left in our storage in Pemba at the client’s own risk.
- If the helicopter is not available for any reason, transfers by fixed wing aircraft need to be booked to Quirimba Island. In this case, boat collection from Quirimba Island is charged at $75pp each way, and may require a knee deep walk through water.
- The helicopter is operated by Archipelago Charters. Azura is not responsible for any delays in the service provided by them, any increases in rates, taxes or fuel surcharges, or the helicopter not being available for any reason.