The Presidential Villa at Azura has been described as one of the best villas anywhere in the Indian Ocean. It has a very secluded private location, some 150m down the beach from main Azura, and comes with its own Butler-host and private chef. Its the beach house of your dreams.
The epitome of style and luxury, with its own unique décor, there are 3 en-suite bedrooms, indoor and outdoor bathrooms, a media room, sitting/dining area with ‘wine bar’, and huge infinity pool spanning the front of the villa.
A haven of rest and relaxation just footsteps from the beach, yet designed with seclusion in mind.
It is located just footsteps from the beach at the end of our property to ensure maximum privacy, with a fantastic treehouse to catch the afternoon breezes and panoramic views to Bazaruto Island and the Indian Ocean beyond.
- 425m2 under roof, 1075m2 total private area
- Complete privacy with its own secluded beachfront location
- Huge split level master suite with king size bed, down duvet, Egyptian cotton linen, oversize mosquito net, sitting area, massive bathroom with panoramic freeform bath & shower, separate toilet, dressing area, his & hers indoor and outdoor showers, air-conditioning and fans.
- Second beachfront bedroom with the same gorgeous layout as our existing Infinity Beach Villas
- Third small en-suite twin bedroom suitable for children or your staff
- All linked by wooden walkways and screened by natural indigenous vegetation
- Stylish separate sitting room with fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD and Bose Sound Dock
- Sitting/dining area with feature star shaped roof and ‘wine bar’
- Raised treehouse lounging area with fantastic views to Bazaruto Dune and the Indian Ocean beyond
- 16m infinity edged swimming pool spanning the front of the villa
- Private kitchen and personal chef
- Mozambican Butler-host service
- Guest toilet
- Extensive sundecks, relaxation areas, daybeds and beach salas
- Maximum occupancy 6